KAIA's Young Agent's mission is to empower KAIA's young insurance professionals to be leaders by providing opportunities for personal development, building lasting relationships and gaining valuable industry experience. Through engaging in activities and projects, members will expand their industry knowledge and enhance their skills propelling their agencies to evolve and grow.
Any agent who is under 40 and/or has less than five years insurance experience automatically qualifies for Young Agents.
Build Relationships / Grow Your Network
Opportunities to interact with other successful agents.
- Success breeds success
- Find Solutions
- Grow Friendships
- Exchange Ideas
- Intellectual Capital
- Strengthen relationship with KAIA Industry Partners
- Gain Market Intelligence
- Opportunity to write more business
Strengthen the Young Agents Committee to Reinforce the Industry
Opportunities for Young Agents to grow in many difference areas of the industry.
- Gain knowledge and experience
- Insurance Technical Knowledge including Industry Trends
- Sales skills
- Service skills
- Increase industry talent pool
- Perpetuation of ownership
- Perpetuation of KAIA membership
- Increase the quality of industry workforce
Quickly Gain and Grow Leadership Skills & Abilities
Opportunities to gain firsthand leadership experience.
- Retain top talent
- Increase confidence in the industry
- Future agency leaders and principals
- Future KAIA leaders